Posted on 17 April 2012.
TRON Toron Inc.
Symbol: TRON .ob
Outstanding Shares: 187.2M
Toron Inc. (TRON) is a 2008 founded mineral exploration company based in Toronto, Canada that focuses on the exploration of gold and other metals, particularly in the Quebec and Ontario region through TRON’s subsidiary, Toron Resources Inc.
TRON ‘s current acquisition properties total 395 claims that equate to 53,547 acres, where the Tiblemont gold property of 8,315 acres lie on the Abitibi Greenstone Belt. The Abitibi Greenstone Belt, located in the province of Quebec, is the second largest gold-bearing formation location in the world. In addition, TRON’s claims are located precisely in a town within Quebec named Val d’Or or “Valley of Gold”. TRON is thoroughly researching and applying extensive examination within this Valley of Gold to acquire additional properties as TRON believes additional indications of minerals may still exist in the previously overlooked claims due to the recent mineral exploration technological advances.
Quick Facts on TRON
- The Abitibi Greenstone Belt is second to the world’s largest belt of South Africa’s Witwatersrand Belt and has produced 180 million ounces of gold thus far since exploration began in 1920’s; TRON’s properties are located in the center of this belt that is also part of the Canadian shield that expands into the Artic.
- Canada is becoming the next booming sector for the mining industry as the mines in South Africa are dying, the quality of Russian mines are declining and the costs are rising, and the demand in China is barely being met.
- TRON possesses such an aggressive acquisition strategy that within the two months of February and March, TRON acquired over 500 claims; TRON’s strategy is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the gold and other metals Canada has to offer.
- The price of gold is currently valued at $1,640 per ounce. Analysts are predicting the end of 2012 or early 2013 to be the breakout point for gold to hit over$2,000 per ounce!
- In September 2011, the largest and most important conference of the gold industry held by the London Bullion Market Association in Montreal, agreed and predicted that gold will rise and additional 25% in 2012.
- In 2011, Canada produced over $50 billion worth of minerals. As a result, an estimated $140 billion worth of investments towards the mining sector is expected over the next five years; TRON’s exploration of gold and other metals is focused directly on Canada.
- TRON’s properties are adjacent to current producing mines and reserves such as the Osisko Mining Company, who is among the largest gold mining companies in Canada, which has produced over 15.67 million ounces of gold reserves thus far.
- A mining boom in Quebec is currently underway as Canadian government has proposed to create a multi-billion dollar investment program for mining in region of Quebec; TRON will benefit from Canada’s new investment program as its properties are located in the Valley of Gold in Quebec with gold waiting to be explored.
- TRON currently has 255 claims covering 33,894 acres in the “Valley of Gold” area of Quebec; TRON is thoroughly researching to acquire additional claims within this lucrative area of Quebec.
For updates on TRON, you can subscibe to our Free Email Newsletter!