Posted on 11 August 2012. Tags: penny stocks to watch
There really is no way to predict which penny stocks to watch in 2012. There are some tried and true methods of looking for winners among this ocean of miniscule companies and start-ups. A lot of people look in the most volatile sectors of the economy for potential big-winners and penny stocks to watch.
However, some very successful penny stock traders will tell you that they ignore almost all of the traditional advice about researching fundamentals. There is no time to do this and make money off penny stocks on a daily basis. While some penny stock investors only occasionally indulge in this type of trading, many others do it day-to-day as a job. They depend on a series of small earnings to make their living. They generate these profits by using penny stock software and trading frequently.
It still helps, though, to know which penny stocks to watch closely. That is why these traders refer to penny stock alerts, blogs and newsletters. They can help narrow down the potential candidates for investment.
Here are some of the penny stocks that are shaking things up in 2012. They come from all over the market but you will notice that energy, biotech, agriculture and information technology are represented. That is no surprise because those sectors have been producing winners year after year.
• Information Services Group – A consulting firm counting on a surge in corporate activity.
• Cryocell – Pioneers in the cord blood banking industry.
• S&W Seed – They are counting on population growth and developing economies to drive business up.
• Enservco – Energy volatility is good news for this underdog stock.
• Atna Resources – The soaring price of gold makes this stock one of the most important penny stocks to watch.
Stay up to date on penny stocks to watch by getting on our FREE eMail list!
© 2014 MJ Capital, LLC | All rights reserved