Posted on 28 July 2011.
MNDP, a Diversified Technology Play for Friday; get Ready to Lock and Load Tomorrow @ 9:30am EST!
Current PPS: $0.03
Avg. 10day Vol: 22.9K
Outstanding Shares: 11.1M
Mundus Group, Inc. (MNDP) is a diversified technology corporation, founded in 1992, and based in Las Vegas, Nevada. MNDP focuses on the design, development, production, and sale of aerospace technology products worldwide. MNDP provides patented Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) technology for experimental aircraft and Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV). MNDP is comprised of two fully own subsidaries: Roadable Aircraft International (RAI), and Air Drone Inc. (ADI). MNDP’s customers are from various industries, which include movie, documentary and aerial cinematography, mining, fire, emergency, search and rescue, surveillance, environmental testing, homeland security, border patrol, and government agencies.
From U.S. Navy co-developed UAVs for aerial observation and environmental testing to advanced VTOL aerospace technology for civilian and military uses, MNDP is developing revolutionary products with global potential for change that offers economic protection and growth opportunities for investors. MNDP is focusing on becoming the initial market leader in design technology in the development of aircraft and automobile technologies by providing cutting edge aerospace technology and radical transportation vehicles.
MNDP s long term goal is to develop and market the world’s first commercially successful vertical takeoff and landing flying vehicle that can drive like a car on the street. The vehicle will be able to take off without a runway, and as it nears its destination, be able to land on a small space such as a helipad, roof or roadside, and then driven on existing roads to the final destination.
MNDP recently announced plans to build the patent-pending “200 mph XPod XTrava” under their latest acquisition of Goki Manufacturing. Goki Manufacturing is a company that specializes in the manufacturing of metal for off-road sport and racing vehicles. The company is well known for their superior engineered parts and durability under the worse conditions imaginable. Goki also provides custom engineered replacement parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki, that are the professional’s choice among top motocross, off road racing and ATV high performance equipment.
- MNDP has nearly 20 years of UAV production and established market presence
- MNDP continues to innovate in order to meet the needs of a large and growing alternative transportation market
- MNDP has a wide-base of customers which include movie, documentary and aerial cinematography, mining, fire, emergency, search and rescue, surveillance, environmental testing, homeland security, border patrol, and government agencies.
- MNDP subsidiary, Goki Manufacturing, recently announced plans to build the patent-pending 200 mph XPod XTrava; we like that the company is expanding into the custom high performance Motorcycle, Motocross and All Terrain Vehicle accessories.
- SR&R has heard RUMOR that something HUGE is BREWING
SR&R is all about innovation… and we think MNDP is on to something BIG!!
All members should grab some shares…
SR&R thinks MNDP is READY to ROCK @ 9:30am EST!!
Get MNDP news by opting into our FREE email list.
© 2013 StockRockandRoll, LLC | All rights reserved