Posted on 05 November 2011.
Nifty Live Charts Provides Traders An Edge
Nifty Live Charts (niftylivecharts.com) is an online charting and trading indicator service that started operations on August 19, 2008. Nifty Live Charts offers value added charting and trading products for active stock market traders to assist them with making informed trading decisions. The company has the goal of making trading using charts less complicated and more profitable, for traders of all skill levels. Nifty Live Charts values user input, and constantly improves the accessibility and usefulness of their proprietary charting and trading products, based on requests from subscribers to their charting services.
The power of Nifty Live Charts is that their live and constantly updated charting and trading products provide proven buy and sell signals, based on both known and proprietary charting and valuation methods. Instead of trading in the dark, subscribers to Nifty Live Charts are fed real time live charting data on the stock market investment vehicles they are interested in trading. Using Nifty Live Charts’ charting, valuation metrics, and timing indicators empowers traders to make informed decisions regarding the best time to buy and sell.
Nifty Live Charts Offers Charting, Valuation, and Timing Indicator Services
Nifty Live Charts offers a variety of subscriptions packages ranging from $74 to $170 per month (with discounts for longer term contracts), so traders can tailor their subscriptions to charting and timing indicator services that fit their trading style. Their packages include:
- Index Trading / Nifty Trading – Intraday and positional trading alerts with small stop loss recommendation for big profits.
- Stock Futures Pack – Trading alerts for stock futures. Both position trading and intraday trading alerts are provided with a maximum target of four days for completion of the trade.
- Option Writing Trading – Trading alerts for options writing trading.
- Short Term Jackpot Calls - Trading alerts for stocks with a short term trading horizon of 5 to 20 days.
Nifty Live Charts offers a number of proprietary charting services, valuation metrics, and timing indicators that maximize the profit potential for traders that subscribe to their services. These include:
- Option Meter – Advises regarding hot and cold options that are good buys or that should be avoided.
- Nifty Meter – Advises regarding indexes that are under buying or selling pressure to assist with index buying and selling decisions.
- Nifty Future Live Charts – Tracks financial instruments for buying and selling pressure. A red line on the chart indicates more sellers and a better chance that the financial instrument will fall in value. A blue line on the chart indicates more buyers and a better chance that the financial instrument will rise in value.
- Nifty Live Charts – Provides live constantly updated charts for a variety of financial instruments. The charts include a variety market indicators to assist active traders with making informed trading decisions.
- World Market Chart – Provides live constantly updated charts for a variety of world stock market indexes. The charts include a variety market indicators to assist active traders with making informed trading decisions.
- RSI Index – Provides live constantly updated charts with Relative Strength Index (RSI) data for a variety of financial instruments. RSI is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements.
- MACD – Provides live constantly updated charts with Moving Average Convergence-Divergence (MACD) momentum indicator data for a variety of financial instruments. MACD is a momentum indicator that uses two trend-following moving averages to provide a momentum oscillator by subtracting the longer moving average from the shorter moving average, which provides trend and momentum indications for a financial instrument.
- Daily Free Tips – Offers free daily trading tips for a wide variety of financial instruments that Nifty Live Charts believes are good near term trading opportunities.
- Gadgets – Code for using Nifty Live Charts data in other websites.
- STI Charts – The Stock Trend Index (STI) is a complex algorithm designed to find the possible reversal point of financial instruments, and support and resistance guidance to assist with buying and selling decisions. STI Charts provides reversal point (pivot), and support and resistance guidance for a financial instrument via a dynamically updated color coded meter.
For traders that are serious about having the best charting, valuation metric, and timing indicator tools available to make informed trading decisions, Nifty Live Charts is worth exploring for their excellent trading products that are provided at reasonable subscription rates.