Posted on 28 October 2012. Tags: penny stock alert
Investors, speculators and day traders, can all benefit by taking advantage of a penny stock alert. Trying to keep up on the latest news and information about a small stock that you have been following is not easy. While the Internet is an excellent resource for finding out information about large, publicly traded companies, it is not very useful for penny stock research.
1. Breaking News – Before the news becomes widely available, you can be among the first to know. Penny stocks often react quickly to even minor changes to a young company and you can seize the opportunity to invest before the price goes way up (or down).
2. Volume Changes – A sure sign that a stock might be ready for a breakout is increased investor volume. A penny stock alert can tell you whether 1,000 shares traded yesterday or 200,000 shares changed hands.
3. Insider Buying – When insiders buy big blocks of stock, it means that they believe the stock will do well. Get the heads up on such trades.
4. Chatter – If you do not have the time or inclination to follow all of the online talk about the company, a penny stock alert can let you know what people are saying about the company.
The buzz from people close to the company may be valuable, but, be wary of the possibility of people trying to talk up the price of the stock.
5. Latest Chart Patterns – While penny stocks do tend to have a short history, it is still beneficial to track the selling price, be it for just a few months or a few years.
When you subscribe to a penny stock alert, you gain knowledge to information that you would otherwise not be able to obtain without devoting major amounts of your valuable time.
Stay up to date on penny stock alert news by getting on our FREE eMail list!
© 2013 StockRockandRoll, LLC | All rights reserved