Posted on 15 July 2012. Tags: good penny stocks to invest in 2012
There are an increasing number of good penny stocks to invest in 2012. The toughest part of investing in these stocks is evaluating them. That is why it is important for a trader to depend on whatever news that he or she can get about these aggressive investment opportunities.
The best penny stocks for 2012 will come from some of the same sectors of the market that saw a lot of penny stock success last year. They are spread out through the precious metals, energy and biotech sectors. Penny stocks are not limited to these sectors, however, and the following list will demonstrate that.
• Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc. – Alternative energy sources are getting more popular as oil prices climb.
• Implant Sciences Corp. – Medical technology is booming as people live longer and seek artificial and prosthetic solutions to some common problems and ailments.
• Titan Iron Ore Corp. – Even though the world is going digital, the demand for real world materials is increasing as many parts of the developing world advance quickly into the 21st century.
• Pershing Gold Corp. – The price of gold fluctuates like everything else but it has doubled and tripled investments from recent years. Interest in this precious metal is not likely to fade anytime soon.
• American Petro Hunter Inc. – As demand for oil increases, some very good penny stocks to invest in 2012 will come from the exploration companies. New finds would make any of these companies very successful in a short period of time.
• Marijuana, Inc. – This drug has been legalized in a number of states. If the trend continues, the companies that are producing it now could become industry leaders of tomorrow. These are good stocks to invest in 2012 and the in the years to come.
Find more information on good penny stocks to invest in 2012 on the FREE email list:
© 2014 StockRockandRoll, LLC | All rights reserved